New Greenhouse User Process
1) New users are introduced to greenhouse manager via designated lab representative.
2) For new greenhouse space and projects, submit greenhouse space request and project detail form.
3) Read and agree to greenhouse use policy.
4) Sign-up for pesticide notification database.
5) Attend greenhouse safety training w/ Ron Lane and retain documentation for lab safety records. Safety training sessions are held at the Environmental Horticulture Headhouse. Please contact Ron if you cannot attend the next scheduled safety training session (see calendar to right).
6) Attend greenhouse orientation session w/ Ian Baker to learn basics of greenhouse horticulture & facility at Orchard Park Greenhouse Facility. Orientation sessions are held in Ian's office at Orchard Park, Headhouse 3. Please contact Ian if you cannot attend the next scheduled orientation session (see calendar to right).
7) Once safety training and orientation is complete, submit key request form to Ian. You will then be issued greenhouse key and gate codes.
8) Communicate and check on projects frequently!